So I’ve finished up the hints and walk through pages for Perfect Chemistry.
IT’S TIME FOR A NEW PROJECT!
That’s right. I’m in the process of planning out a new otome VN. I can’t say too much about it yet–I want to wait until I’ve got things figured out for sure before I start making announcements.
But I can say this: I’ve learned a lot from making Perfect Chemistry. There are a lot of things that I would do differently.
- This game will be longer. I’m starting to outline the storyline and it’s looking like a monster.
- The writing will be better. Perfect Chemistry was my first time writing in first-person POV (I usually prefer third-person omniscient). Since I wrote the script a year ago, I’ve taken a writing class and I’ve specifically worked on my first-person style.
- There will be more obtainable characters. Choices are awesome, aren’t they?
- There will be AT LEAST ONE CG. That was one thing that bothered me about Perfect Chemistry–the lack of CG’s. Seeing as I’m not feeling too comfortable with my artistic ability (or lack thereof) I don’t want to make too many promises. But I think I can safely say that there will be at least one CG.
- The sprites will be better. On the topic of art, I’ve been practicing, so I think my sprites are just a little prettier now! Yay!
- You will get to see all of the development right here, three times a week.
More details soon.